Dr. Mohsen Maarefi, a distinguished economist, researcher and administrator took over from Dr. Sekavati in September, 2014. Dr. Maarefi has an enviable records on serving in various positions at the tertiary level. He earned doctorate degree in Comparative Studies of Quran and Economics from Al-Mustafa International University and MPhil (Economics) and BA (Economics) from Mufid University, Islamaic Republic of Iran.
Dr. Maarefi is also a sholar in Islamic Studies, particularly Islamic Jurisprudence, Principles of Jurisprudence Islamic, Thoughts on Human in Islam, Social and Political Rights of the Human. He holds Certificate of Teaching Tafsir and Thematic Commentary of Holy Quran in all Iranian Universities, Certificate of Teaching Commentary of Nahjul-Balagha in all Iranian Universities and Certificate in Teaching Islamic Instructions in all Iranian universities.
- Member, Economic Faculty Board, Al-Mustafa International University, Islamic Republic of Iran
- Member, Higher Institute of Research in Philosophy, Tehran
- Member, Quranic Commentary Committee with emphasis on Social Commentary, Al-Mustafa International University, Islamic Republic of Iran
- Member, Qum University Teaching Board, Islamic Republic of Iran
- Member, Azad University Teaching Board, Islamic Republic of Iran
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Public Sector Finance
- Principles of Economic
- Economics in Quran
- Research Methodology in Islamic Science
- The Best Choice, 2003, Qum, Islamic Republic of Iran
- A Survey on Possibility of Designing Certificates for Open Market Type Operations: An Emphasis on Experience of Iran and Sudan Central Banks
- Economical and Jurisprudential Survey on Designing Financing Bonds for Open Market Type Operations Copy Right Laws: A Right or A Danger?
- Review on Unsolved Puzzles on Liquidity
- Quranic View on Business Cycle in Macro Economics
- Economic Growth and Distributive Justice: A Compatibility or A Contradiction?
- Organizational Change and How It Affects Moral Values