IJHASS ⁄ iCampus ⁄ Webmail ⁄ Jobs / Online Application
2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Registration for the first semester of the 2020/2021 academic year starts from Monday, 25th January, 2021.
Students will be eligible to register ONLY after payment of at least 70% of their fees.
To register, kindly follow the procedure below:
· Log on to the University’s website http://www.iug.edu.gh and click on iCampus
· Click on “New Student” to create your account
· Enter the required details in the spaces provided and click on “Create Account”
· Click on log in, enter your User ID Enter made up of your Student ID Number. Example: 20BAR000 and, click on “Authenticate”, enter your password and click on log in
· Click on Registration tab, click “Submit”, search for the courses in the Course Selection bar and click on add to select the courses.
· Click on Register when done with course selection and confirm registration by clicking on the OK button on the page.
· Print a copy of the Certificate of Registration
Students who fail to register by the deadline will NOT be eligible to attend lectures nor sit for Mid & End of Semester Examinations.
You may contact 0202444499, 0244049465 for any assistance when in difficulty.
This should however be done within the specified registration period or pay the PENALTY for late registration.
Faculty of Arts Faculty of Business Administration Department of Communication Studies
Department of Education
Al-Mustafa International University University of Ghana National Accreditation Board (NAB)
University of Education (WINNEBA)
Bachelor's StudiesMaster's StudiesAcademic CalendarAcademic Sessions
© Islamic University Collge, Ghana P. O. Box CT3221, Accra, Ghana +233 30 282 4069 +233 30 282 4075 email@example.com
Home | Privacy | Disclaimer | Sitemap