Last Updated: 28 January 2021
Students may pay their fees using any of the following means:
- Cash payment at Bank
- GCB Bank
Account Name: Islamic University College, Ghana (Through Eagle Pay)
- Stanbic Bank
Account Name: Islamic University College, Ghana
- Mobile Money Payment (MTN, Vodafone, AirtelMoney)
- Dial *718*25*709#
- Enter Student ID number (Your name and student ID will pop up to confirm your identity. Kindly check to ensure it is correct).
- Enter amount to be paid. Please note that service charge applies.
- Authorise payment upon receipt of the service provider’s prompt.
- Enter pin number to authorize payment.
- Online payment (Visa, Mastercard, Mobile Money)
- Enter the URL in your browser: https://app.slydepay.com/bps/islamic
- Enter and confirm student ID number
- Enter amount and select payment option
- Enter required details for payment and click on “Pay”
- Complete payment by confirming the payment request from your service provider. You will be required to enter your pin code. Make sure you have enough money in your wallet.