Last Updated: 26 January 2021
DISCOUNT ON FEES
10% off for full payment of fees before the 2nd September 2016 reopening date and 5% off for full payment of fees by 23rd September 2016. Click here for 2016/2017 1st Semester Tuition Fees.
TRANSFLOW ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM PROCEDURES
Students are to follow the following procedures for the payment of fees:
- Payment of fees can be made at any branch of GCB Bank across the country
- At the GBC Bank, request that you want to PAY FEES to Islamic University College Ghana using TRANSFLOW
- Present your Student ID Card or Student Registration Number to the teller
- In case the bank teller requests you to fill a form, please fill a GCB SmartPay - Students (Electronic Fee/ Bill Payment) Form
- The teller will capture your Student Registration Number, and you details will display. Relevant data on all students of Islamic University College Ghana have been uploaded into the TransFlow system at the GCB Bank
- The teller will then accept your fees and capture the details of the transaction
- After a successful payment of your fees, the teller will issue you with a Computer-Generated Receipt as evidence of receipt of the amount
- The payment will immediately reflect in the Account of IUCG at the Bank, and also in the Student's Account Statement, in real time
STUDENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE RECEIPT TO THE IUCG ACCOUNT OFFICE FOR ANOTHER RECEIPT TO BE ISSUED.
All GCB Bank branches have been made aware of this new payment procedure and are ready to assist you.